Groves Naturopathics (our, we or us) are a Naturopathic Practice. Our website address is https://grovesnaturopathics.com.au. We are committed to protecting your privacy and for a safe online experience. This is a Statement of Privacy applies to the Groves Naturopathics website and the data collection and usage. By using our website, you agree to the data practices described in this Statement.
Collection and security of your personal information
Groves Naturopathics collects personal information to help us serve you better. We protected your personal information through the use of encryption protocol, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), to secure your data on the Groves Naturopathics website. Groves Naturopathics secures your personal information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Groves Naturopathic secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When personal information like credit card numbers are transmitted to other websites, bank-level encryption technology is used, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol layering.
We used the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide the services requested by you
- To provide you with interesting content
- To offer and improve our products and services to you
- To do a better job of informing you of our products and services.
- It may be used to provide other business requests made by you or about the information that we believe may be important or useful to you.
The Groves Naturopathics website use ‘cookies’ to help you personalise and streamline your experience on our website. A cookie is a text file that is stored on your device by a web page server. These cookies can’t be used to run programs or make viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and are read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie. We are mindful of the personal data that we ask you to provide us, and any information that we collect about you through the operation of our services. If you leave a comment or use the contact form on our site or you may choose opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. Other cookies are collected when you visit our site; these cookies will last for one year. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day. The cookies used on our website are the ones installed by default in WordPress and by the following plugins, Elegant Themes, Google Analytics, MailChimp and social media platforms.
Who is your data shared with and how long is it retained?
If you submit a comment, it is metadata and is retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically. We keep contact form entries for six months, analytics records for 12 months, and customer purchase records for six years. Our partners also collect anonymous metadata, and this may include information which is not unique to you, such as your post code, age, gender, your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and address from referring website.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service provided by WordPress default plugin.
- We use MailChimp for our mailing list service to collect your personal details so we can inform you of our blogs and promotions.
Embedded content from other sites
What rights do I have with the data you provide?
You have rights concerning the information we hold about you and you may:
- Access: You can request to receive the data you have provided to us. You may request that we remove any personal data we hold about you. Not including any information we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- Correction: You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is incorrect.
- Erasure: You may request your personal data to be erased if: Where you believe it is no longer required for us to hold the personal data; we are processing it by your consent, and you may wish to withdraw your consent, you no longer want us to use your data to send you promotions, or you believe your data is not being correct. Please send us your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid for erasure.
- Restriction of Processing to Storage Only: You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information if You believe the personal data is not correct We wish to erase the personal information as the processing we are doing is unlawful, but you want us to restrict the use of that data. You have objected to us personal processing information we hold about you by our legitimate interest.
- Objection: You can object to our processing of data about you, and we will consider your request. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a compelling, overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to handle it about legal claims. There may be a valid reason to refuse your request; in such instances, we will let you know if that is the case.
Processing personal information for EEA persons
Where the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, applies; If you are from EEA (European Economic Area), our legal basis for collecting and using the Personal Information is for legitimate purposes include improving, maintaining, providing, and enhancing our products and services, the security of our websites, and for our marketing activities. These legitimate interests are not overridden by your data-protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Use of your Personal Information.
Groves Naturopathics may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about what products and services and most relevant to you. Your opinion may result in new services and products offerings. Groves Naturopathics does not sell, rent or lease its email lists to third parties. Groves Naturopathics may share data with our partners to help perform statistical analysis. For example: send you an email, provide customer support, or arrange deliveries. Third parties are prohibited from using your personal information with the exception to provide these services to you. Groves Naturopathics website will only disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary to:
- conform to edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Groves Naturopathics or the site
- We may be legally required to do so, or in good faith, we may believe that such disclosure is reasonable and necessary, we may be requested to disclose your personal information to courts of law, via subpoena or court order, real action. Or for violating the property or other legal rights, of us, or other users under the applicable law.
- Industry regulatory disclosure requirements.
- To protect and defend rights or property of Groves Naturopathics
- To act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Groves Naturopathics or the public.
Withdrawal of Consent
You may if you have provided consent to us processing your data, you may withdraw your consent when every you wish to do so by contacting us directly.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) add-ons do not process any personally identifiable information. SSLs are a bank-level encryption technology and are used on the Groves Naturopathics site.
Groves Naturopathics encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from Groves Naturopathics so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. Groves Naturopathics is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of our control.
Feedback about our privacy statement
Groves Naturopathic welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of policy. If you wish to provide input on how we process your personal information, please contact us, and we do our best to deal with your request.
Notifications of Changes to this Statement