How to Create a Fresh Start in February
Why not, first of all this is the month most people can do something for themselves due to the kids been back at school, and similarly we are back to our routines. For that reason we can certainly start the year off again this month:
- Set aside at least 1/2 hour to schedule your day. I find the night time works best for me
- I do the difficult tasks first to get them out of the way, followed by easier ones
- I include what I am going to do to support my health:
- What supplements I am taking
- What meals I am having for the day for healthy weight
- My exercise schedule for a healthy weight
- Daily meditation
- Sleep times
Symptoms that trip people up in February
- Stress and Anxiety
- Weight gain
- Lack of motivation
The most common symptoms I see are stress and anxiety followed by weight gain. While most of us put on a few kilos around the belly, this fat also known as visceral adipose tissue, surrounds the abdominal area and organs increasing the risk of diabetes, heart disease, and stroke. All good reasons to get healthier and reduce your risk of disease!
Kick-Ass Way to Lose Those Extra Kilos
So, I am not talking about exercising 3 hours per day and eating two chickens morning and night, in contrast I am talking about a professional approach to weight loss based on scientific research with reproducible results, most importantly all you have to do is follow the plan.
Certainly many of my patients comment on how they would never have lost the weight if they did not have a guided program and receive weekly support from a health care professional.
This program incorporates:
- What to eat with easy to follow recipes
- Target fat loss and while maintaining muscle mass
- 5-week modules until you achieve your goal weight
- Formulated sachets to minimise cravings
- Exercise at your own pace
- Maintenance plan to keep the weight off
- Lifestyle plan where you can eat the foods you like and still maintain your goal weight.
What is my motivation you might ask? Well, that is a good question, as a health professional, we are trained to minimising disease and as a result improve the quality of life for each person we see. With over 60% of the population struggling with weight I felt it was an excellent place to start and make a positive change. We all want to feel needed and this is my way of offering my service and knowledge.
What To Do Next?
If you are reading this for the first time, I know we have only just meet…. first of all check out my website, get comfortable, ask me some questions and we can get to know each other. You may choose to contact me now to get started.
Above all my method works well for busy people who need weekly guidance to review and refine the plan. Also I will hold your hand and assist you through each five-week module until you reach your goal weight. Then I will show you how to maintain that weight and finally introduce the lifestyle plan.
The New You!
Most noteworthy maintaining a healthy weight is vital for your health and the benefit of your loved ones. So start this month with a change that will make a lasting difference. There is no time like now to lose those extra kilos and reduce your risk of disease to become a healthier, happier you.
In wisdom and good health
Phone: +61 409 278 320